Information For Authors
Publication in the journal is an honorable and prestigious event. The author's name and data on his work fall into the international scientometric databases, which increases the personal citation index, as an indicator of the scientific activity and popularity of the scientist in world science.
Please look through practices that are unacceptable in case of publication of an article in our journal:
- to study the Editorial Policies and Recommendations for Authors and Rules for Article Layout
- Obtain a personal ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) and / or SPIN-code of the author from RINC. This will make it possible to functionally combine and harmonize the personality of an individual scientist with his scientific activity (publication of articles, work in scientific institutions, participation in grants, etc.).
- erroneous, wrong spelling of the scientist's name;
- incorrect automatic or manual translation of the name to other languages;
- the problem of identical surnames of scientists (namesakes).
If you have any questions, we will try to help you.